Carmageddon for Android
Carmageddon … depending on how old you are you must have heard about this original freeform driving feeling game that gave you points for hitting pedestrians and cows aswell. It was a hit game for desktop PCs back in mid 90s having lots of crazy stuff in a twisted mix of automobile killing machines and anarchic driving skills that produces unreal comedy violence.
Now if you have remembered this Mac&PC game that used to be banned around the world is back to action on our Android smartphones and tablets.
Carmageddon for Android brings real-world scenery that are now killing areas, where the inhabitants stay on the street at their own risks. Besides your car that acts as a weapon, you will find in every level a lot of power-ups that bring in a great variety of crazy effects. Anyhow you have the option to do it your way and destroy all your foes, kill all the pedestrians or (if you are bored) finish all the laps. You should avoid the cops and their armoured patroling cars that are watching the streets in order to catch you.
Here is what you should expect from Carmageddon for Android:
• 28 dangerously deranged Opponents
• 11 wildly exhilarating Environments
• Career Mode featuring 36 satisfyingly violent Levels
• Race and Wreck opponents to unlock 30 playable cars!
• Multiple control methods: digital, analogue (mix ‘n’ match), tilt
• Edit your control layout in game to your preferences
• Comprehensive Action Replay System
• Environment maps and other special effects
• Enhanced pre-lit environments
• Buckets of gibs
• Tons of laughs
Of course you can make in app purchases to unlock ALL the vehicles (besides the secret one) and ALL the circuits!
Carmageddon needs an Android 2.3.4 or later powered gadget.
Download Carmageddon for Android here.