Android BSPlayer is a versatile media player for Android smartphones.
Support almost all multimedia files (video and audio player) such as: AVI, DivX, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, M4V, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3 … and transmission of content, such as HTTP and RTSP.
Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
Playlist support and several play modes.
Internal and external subtitle ssa / ass, srt, sub …
Auto Search Online Subtitle
Play files directly via Wi-Fi LAN network drives / folders (such as USB external hard drives, SMB shared folders on the PC …) – no need to convert the video file types and files copy the media and SD card!
Play files directly from compressed RAR files and more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and neon. For other types of CPU please download the appropriate package. The application package will notify you need.
BSPlayer Lite version is ad-supported application. The Pro version without ads will be available soon.
NOTE: When the bug report please add information about the make and model of smartphone. Also you can send more detailed error report on email@example.com e-mail. We are trying to improve the player for the users and their comments are appreciated.
– Subtitles are now also sought and LAN mode is loaded
– Added option to choose whether to slide left / right or fetch next / previous playlist item
– Added options to specify file types that play automatically in hardware mode
– If the file can be played in hardware mode that automatically switches to software mode
– Added option to adjust the brightness
– When the generation of miniature devices do not go to bed
– In playback mode for some hardware not some files, even if they were compatible, fixes
– Fixed synchronization problems on some devices movies
– Improve playback smoothness, most problems in Samsung devices
– Added option to use external storage to the cache folder
– You can now also be installed on an SD card
– Added an optimization of Android 3.0 + (tablets)
– Some bug fixes and other improvements
– Reorganize the application package is now smaller, the support for other CPUs can be downloaded separately if needed
IMPORTANT! You must first uninstall the current version and then install a new one. Sorry.